<button id="imseu"></button>
  • <rt id="imseu"></rt>
    <li id="imseu"><source id="imseu"></source></li>
  • <button id="imseu"><input id="imseu"></input></button>
    <table id="imseu"></table>
  • <strike id="imseu"></strike>

    畜牧人

    標題: (轉) 國際交際禮節英語詞匯 [打印本頁]

    作者: 矮子    時間: 2007-8-17 16:19
    標題: (轉) 國際交際禮節英語詞匯
    久仰!  I've heard so much about you.  
           好久不見了!  Long time no see.
           辛苦了!  You've had a long day.You've had a long flight.
           尊敬的朋友們!  Distinguished/Honorable/Respected friends
      閣下(多用于稱呼大使)  Your Excellency
      我代表北京市政府歡迎各位朋友訪問北京。  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, I wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit Beijing.
      對您的大力協助,我謹代表北京市政府表示衷心的感謝。  On behalf of the Beijing Municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
      在北京過得怎么樣?  How are you making out in Beijing?
      我一定向他轉達您的問候和邀請。  I'll surely remember you and your invitation to him.
      歡迎美商來北京投資。  American businessmen are welcome to make investment in Beijing.
      歡迎多提寶貴意見。  Your valuable advice is most welcome.
      不虛此行!  It's a rewarding trip!
      您的日程很緊,我們的會見是否就到此為止。  As you have a tight schedule, I will not take up more of your time.
      請代我問候王先生。  Please remember me to Mr.Wang.
      感謝光臨!  Thank you so much for coming.
      歡迎再來!  Hope you'll come again.
      歡迎以后多來北京!  Hope you'll visit Beijing more often.
      請留步,不用送了!  I will see myself out, please.
      多保重!  Take care!
      祝您一路平安!  Have a nice trip!
      愿為您效勞!  At your service!
      為…舉行宴會/宴請  Host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
      歡迎宴會  Welcome dinner
      便宴  Informal dinner
      午宴(附有情況介紹或專題演講等內容)  Luncheon
      便餐  Light meal
      工作午餐  Working luncheon
      自助餐  Buffet dinner/luncheon



      答謝宴會  Return dinner
      告別宴會  Farewell dinner
      慶功宴  Glee feast
      招待會  Reception
      慶祝中華人民共和國成立四十五周年招待會  Reception Celebrating the 45th Anniversary of the Founding of the People's Republic of China
      雞尾酒會  Cocktail party
      茶話會  Tea party
      包餐/點餐  Table d'hote/a la carte
      上菜  Serve a courst
      您的位置在這里。  Here is your seat.
      請入席!  Please have a seat.
      歡聚一堂  Enjoy this happy get-together
      請隨便!  Please yourself at home./Please enjoy yourself.
      請各位隨意用餐。  Help yourself please.
      您喝點什么?  What would you like to drink?
      現在我提議,為了…和…之間的合作,為了…參議員的健康,干杯!  At this point, I propose a toast: to the cooperation between … And … , to the health of Senator…, cheers!

      最后,我借主人的酒,提議為…干杯!  Lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, I propose a toast to …
      請各位舉杯并同我一起為所有在座的朋友們的健康干杯!  I'd ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
      敬您一杯!  Here's to you!
      祝你健康!  To your health!
      我要為此干杯!  I'll drink to that!
      隨量!  Whatever you like!
      我失陪一會兒!  Excuse me for a minute.
      菜不好,請多多包涵!  Hope you enjoy yourself.
      女士們先生們,歡迎各位光臨,演出很快就要開始了,請盡快就坐。  Ladies and gentlemen, good evening. The concert/show would start soon. Please get yourself seated. Thank you.
      招待會現在開始。  The reception will now begin.
      全體起立,奏國歌!  All rise please. For the P.R.C.National Anthem!
      出席今天招待會的貴賓有…  The distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …

      現在請…講話  I have the honour to call upon …
      開幕式現在結束。  This concludes the opening ceremony.
      隆重慶祝  Grand celebration
      慶祝成立…一周年  Celebrating the 1st Anniversary of the Establishment of …
      熱烈祝賀第一屆…錦標賽  Hail the first FIFA of …
      值此節日之際致以節日的祝賀!  On the occasion of the season, I would like to extend season's greetings.
        祝您工作順利、事業成功、身體健康、家庭幸福!  Wish you the very best of luck in your job, every successin your future endeavours, good health and a happy family!
      衷心祝賀您當選…  Hearty congratulations on your recent ecletion as …

    舉行會議/研討會/大會/座談會/學術報告會  Hold a meeting/seminar/conference/forum/symposium

    贊助人/主辦人/承辦人/協辦人  Patron/sponsor/organizer/co-organizer
      舉行談判  Enter into negotiation
      交涉  Make representations with sb. On sth./deal with sb.
      事物性會談  Talks at working level
      對口會談  Counterpart talks
      議程項目  Items on the agenda
      主題  Theme
      議題  Topic for discussion
      雙方商定的議程  Schedule mutually agreed upon
      開幕會議  Opening session
      全體會議  Plenary session
      開場白  Introduction
      情況介紹  Presentation
      小組討論  Panel discussion
      同有關單位磋商  Hold consultations with the organizations concerned
      一輪會談  One round of talks
      決議  Resolution
      諒解備忘錄  Memorandum of understanding
      現在開會。  I declare the meeting open.
      請…發言。  I invite the representative of …To take the floor.

      下面我給各位簡要介紹一下北京的經濟情況  Now I would like to give you a brief overview of Beijing's economy.
      我的介紹完了,謝謝!  That's all for my presentation.thank you.
      我先說這么多。  So much for my remarks for now.
      我要說的就是這些。  That's all for what I want to say.
      您看是先談原則問題呢,還是先談具體問題?  I wonder if you would like to start with matters of principle or specific issues?
      讓我先談一個問題。  If you agree(With your permission), let me start with one issue
      在談那個問題之前我想對您剛才講的話談點看法。  Before we trun to that issue, I wish to make a few comments/remarks on your presentation.
      您對此事怎么看呢?  I wish to benefit from your views on this matter./ What is your view on this matter?/ How do you see this matter?
      我提議休會十分鐘。  I propose a ten-minute break.
      我想接著剛才的問題講下去。  I will pick up where we left off just now.


      對不起,我插一句。  Sorry for the interruption but
      當然可以!  By all means.
      怎么都行!  Whatever you say.
      我沒有異議。  I have no objection.
      我方對這個問題有異議。  We take exception to this question.
      我們高興地看到…  We note with pleasure that …
      這個日期貴方覺得合適嗎?  I wonder if this date wuld be suitable for you?
      不知你們上午談的怎樣?  I wonder how the meeting went this morning?
      我方很希望貴方能盡早給予肯定的答復。  We would greatlyl appreciate it if you could give us your favourable and prompt commitment as soonas possible.
      請你們務必在8月1日前提出意向書。  You are kindly requested to submit the letter of intent on the date no later than 1st August.
      糾纏這個問題。  Entangle this issue.
      提倡節約  Advocate/uphold thriftiness
      為了國家的繁榮  For the sake of national property (來源:英語麥當勞-英語雜志EnglishCN.com)
      經受了時間考驗的友誼給我留下了很深的印象。  The time-tested friendship leave me a deep impression.
      密切注視  Keep close watch on
      促進密切合作  Spur/promote intensive cooperation

    作者: xpno_1    時間: 2007-11-17 09:26
    good , i have packed it away !  thanks!




    歡迎光臨 畜牧人 (http://www.www12347.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.5
    主站蜘蛛池模板: 宁都县| 左云县| 金阳县| 同德县| 洛隆县| 桦川县| 津南区| 漯河市| 宽城| 通渭县| 清涧县| 大关县| 厦门市| 玉树县| 社会| 平顺县| 富源县| 平阴县| 纳雍县| 山丹县| 册亨县| 肃宁县| 乐安县| 丹阳市| 平远县| 南木林县| 房山区| 曲水县| 隆昌县| 曲阳县| 兰州市| 吉林省| 毕节市| 舞钢市| 东光县| 伊川县| 宾阳县| 尼勒克县| 凤山市| 张家川| 东兰县|